Some environments (such as airports, offices, crowded public spaces etc.) can interfere with your Bluetooth connection. To optimize your Bluetooth connection:
1) Ensure that your phone is on the right hand side.
2) Download videos and songs instead of streaming.
3) If you have an Android phone, temporarily disable unnecessary app traffic settings on your phone.
Or you can try:
- Putting the earbuds back in the charging case and close it to re-pair your earbuds.
- Resetting the earbuds. See "How do I reset Life Note E?"
- Try a different device if possible.