1) The earbuds don’t recharge in the charging case.
2) The earbuds stay connected to the device even after being placed in the charging case with the lid closed.
3) The earbuds don't turn on when taken out of the charging case.
1. Confirm the charging case has power left (open the charging case lid to check if there is any indication on the LED).
2. Clean the charging pins with a dry cloth and an alcohol-based disinfectant. This is to ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then put the earbuds correctly into the case. When you put the earbuds back into the charging case, the first and third lights on the case will flash twice to indicate both earbuds are charging normally.
3. If they still do not turn on, put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid for 6 seconds, and try opening the lid again.