- - Make sure that the distance between Life Q20 and the device they're connected to is no greater than 40 feet (12 meters).
- Try to avoid interference from your surroundings, other Bluetooth connections, and Wi-Fi. Some environments with cell phone towers or areas with dense Wi-Fi networks and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device's Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds, then turn back on.
- Reset Life Q20 by holding down the Power and Volume+ buttons for 5 seconds while charging them.
- Try to connect to another device to see if any difference.
What should I do if Life Q20 disconnects while in use? Print
Modified on: Thu, 30 Sep, 2021 at 3:17 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.